Posted by William Mullane | July 12, 2017
Food Safety Specialist and Assistant Professor, Jeff Kronenberg, of TechHelp and the University of Idaho will host a One-Day FSPCA Blended Course for Human Food on Wednesday, September 13 and an Internal Auditor Workshop for food processors on Thursday, September 14. Both courses will be at the Hilton Garden Inn in Twin Falls.
FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food One-Day Blended Course
The FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food One-Day Blended Course gives participants an opportunity to complete our standard 2.5-Day Course in one day. The Blended Course has two parts.
- Part 1 consists of 16 online modules that are normally completed in 8-12 hours. The online course is available on the FSPCA Website. The $198 registration fee includes $50 for an AFDO Certificate.
- Participants must complete Part 1 to participate in our Part 2 One-Day Workshop in Twin Falls. The registration fee for Part 2 is $330/person.
- Those who complete both segments will receive an official FSPCA Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI) certificate issued by AFDO. The PCQI certificate from the FSPCA course will provide each participant with a unique registration number and seals from AFDO, IFPTI, and FSPCA.
- You can learn more about our Part 2 Course, view a full agenda, or register here.
Jeff Kronenberg (far right) of TechHelp & the University of Idaho recently provided chicken and beef processors in South Ossetia, Georgia a three-day Food Safety and HACCP Workshop accredited by the International HACCP Alliance.
Internal Auditor Workshop
On Thursday, September 14, Jeff will host an Internal Auditor Workshop for Food Processors. A comprehensive audit system is essential to a company’s food safety and product quality. It provides confirmation that systems and procedures are operating effectively and identifies areas that require improvement. This workshop will teach participants how to conduct internal audits in their facilities against one of the GFSI Audit Schemes. This workshop will give participants the opportunity to enhance professional career development, meet job requirements, and build on the ability to monitor a company’s SQF, BRC, Primus GFS and FSSC requirements.
- The registration fee is $297/person for two or more registering at the same time or $330/individual
- The Internal Auditor participant certificate will bear the gold seal of the University of Idaho and will be maintained in our register of participants.
- You can learn more about the Internal Auditor Course, view a full agenda, or register here.
Questions, Registration & Lodging
Contact us if you have any questions regarding our courses:
Our FSMA Partnership
Members of our highly-qualified partnership provide FSMA information, training, assessments, and implementation services:
- University of Idaho Cooperative Extension
- Washington State University Extension
- WSU & U of I School of Food Science
- WSU Food Processing Extension & Research
- Oregon State University College of Agricultural Sciences – Food Science & Technology,
- Idaho State Department of Agriculture
- Washington State Department of Agriculture
- The Manufacturing Community of Southern Idaho
- TechHelp – Idaho Manufacturing Specialists