Join Gene Hamacher and Shelly Gillis of TechHelp’s North Idaho Office for the Manufacturing Matters 2017 Expo in Spokane on September 26-27, 2017. Presented by the Greater Spokane Valley Chamber of Commerce, the Manufacturing Matters EXPO features exhibitors from the Inland Northwest’s leading job shops, contract manufacturers, metal suppliers, logistics and freight companies, along with educational breakout sessions and cross-industry networking among the manufacturing, fabrication and engineering industries.
The Expo Features:
- Exhibitors representing the Inland Northwest’s leading job shops, contract manufacturers, suppliers, logistics companies and metal suppliers.
- FREE workshops on manufacturing technology, engineering trends, and process improvement.
- Networking among the manufacturing, fabrication and engineering industries.
- Guest Speakers & Keynote Address
Purchasing professionals, Engineers, Managers, and Owners for OEMs can learn how to onshore production to the Inland Northwest:
- Save production costs.
- Improve lead times.
- Increase quality with skilled workforce & cutting-edge capabilities.
Reception & Dinner with Keynote Address–September 26 @ Mirabeau Park Hotel (Spokane Valley WA)
- Networking Reception: 5:30 p.m.
- Dinner & Keynote Address: 6:30 p.m.
- More Dinner Information & Purchase Tickets
Exhibitors & Workshops–September 26 & 27 @ Spokane County Fair & Expo Center (Spokane WA)
- Tues., September 26: 1-4 p.m.
- Wed., September 27: 9-4 p.m. (Workshops: 9-3 p.m.)
- Exhibitor registration opens soon!
- Email Courtney to reserve an exhibit space in advance.