September 26 & 27, 2017
Reception & Dinner with Keynote Address–September 26
Mirabeau Park Hotel (Spokane Valley WA)
- Networking Reception: 5:30 p.m.
- Dinner & Keynote Address: 6:30 p.m.
Exhibitors & Workshops–September 26 & 27
Spokane County Fair & Expo Center (Spokane WA)
- Tues., September 26: 1-4 p.m.
- Wed., September 27: 9-4 p.m. (Workshops: 9-3 p.m.)
The Manufacturing Matters EXPO features exhibitors from the Inland Northwest’s leading job shops, contract manufacturers, metal suppliers, logistics and freight companies, along with educational breakout sessions and cross-industry networking among the manufacturing, fabrication and engineering industries.
Who Should Exhibit—job shops, contract manufacturers, fabricators and suppliers providing the following services:
- Metal forming and fabricating
- Industrial Coatings
- Screen printing
- Engineering material suppliers
- Industrial & Commercial Machinery
- Electrical Manufacturing
- Transportation, Logistics
- Measuring & Analyzing
- Chemicals & Allied Products
Who Will Attend–Buyers, engineers, purchasing agents, and production managers from OEMs, who are responsible for getting parts manufactured to industry specifications. Show attendees will uncover regional manufacturing capabilities to improve quality and lead time.