Posted by William Mullane | April 5, 2017
TechHelp is pleased to announce the addition of the Segment Two Seafood HACCP Workshop to our schedule. The workshop will take place June 15 at the Idaho Water Center in Boise. This workshop is for seafood processor personnel who develop, reassess, and modify a facility’s HACCP Plan and manage verification activities. Those who complete this accredited course will receive a certificate from AFDO demonstrating compliance with the FDA Seafood HACCP Regulation training requirements (21 CFR 123.10).
This course will ensure your company is meeting FDA requirements and help you avoid regulatory citations and costly legal issues. Participants will be trained through a combination of discussions, PowerPoint presentations, and through developing seafood HACCP plans. Attendees will be given feedback on their performance during the case studies and suggestions for developing their company’s HACCP system.
- The Registration Fee of $325 per person includes training materials, refreshments, lunch & AFDO Certificate of Completion
- The Fee is tax deductible under IRS section 1.162-5.
Certain restrictions apply—refer to your accounting department for specific applicability
- Payment must be received by May 1, 2017
- For registration information, please contact: Paula Peterman at 208.364.6188 or email@example.com
- For technical information, please contact Jeff Kronenberg at 208.364.4937 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please advise us if special assistance is needed or if there are special dietary requirements.
EACH ATTENDEE MUST PROVIDE PROOF that you have completed the Basic Seafood HACCP Online Training (Internet Segment One Course). You can complete the training online at http://seafoodhaccp.cornell.edu.
Participants in our one-day course must bring a printed or electronic version of your FDA Fish & Fishery Products Hazards Controls Guide and your Seafood HACCP Alliance Training Manual. (Click the links to access free electronic copies)