Get to Know the Idaho Manufacturing Alliance – Northern Idaho Region
Wednesday, March 3
11 am Pacific/12 pm Mountain
The Idaho Manufacturing Alliance (IMA), founded in 2014 as the Southwest Idaho Manufacturers’ Alliance (SWIMA), is a membership organization focused on knowledge sharing, collaboration, and advocacy to influence a manufacturing environment that creates benefits for the industry and the community.
In addition to better connecting manufacturers with each other, partners, and service providers that help their businesses, the IMA provides regular opportunities for learning and networking, member-only manufacturing plant tours, representation in talent pipeline initiatives, and advocacy for and promotion of manufacturing.
IMA member benefit offerings include discounts on safety shoes and office supplies, free employment and insurance hotlines for your business questions, and a handful of discounted training and service offers. There is a benefit offering bound to be of value to you. You can check out the full list here.
Please consider joining this event that was planned around lunchtime…It’s okay if you’re eating your sandwich while we share about the IMA! We understand how busy you are. We wouldn’t ask you to take the time if we didn’t feel confident that you will derive value in excess of the time and cost of being a part of the IMA. There’s a reason IMA has a high growth rate and an almost 98% member retention rate year over year.
Don’t forget to register! If you have questions you’d like answered before the event, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to help.
- Intentional Adulteration / Food Defense – Online Workshop on March 9 & 16
- Free Webinar – Win the Digital Shelf – eCommerce Hows and Whys of Growing Your Business Digitally – March 11
- Get to Know the Idaho Manufacturing Alliance (IMA) – Northern Idaho Region – Webinar on March 3
- Applied Corrective & Preventive Action Course – ONLINE – Thursday, March 4
- Statewide Virtual Safety Fest 2021 – March 9-11