Safety Fest of the Great Northwest
Safety Fest of the Great Northwest has been offering FREE safety training conferences around the state for the last 16 years. The event is typically held at six locations across Idaho: Post Falls, Boise, Idaho Falls, Twin Falls, Pocatello, and Lewiston. These multi-day conferences provide safety and health training to the Northwest Region’s front line workers while gearing classes towards the construction and transportation industry.
Local highway jurisdictions and any business looking to improve the safety performance of their employees are encouraged to attend.
2021 Safety Fest Classes
In an effort to protect our community and reduce the spread of COVID-19, all six Idaho committees are coming together to offer this event in a completely virtual format. These workshops, located live online via Whova, are free to the public to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to learn what we can do to make our community a safer place to work and live.
- Intentional Adulteration / Food Defense – Online Workshop on March 9 & 16
- Free Webinar – Win the Digital Shelf – eCommerce Hows and Whys of Growing Your Business Digitally – March 11
- Get to Know the Idaho Manufacturing Alliance (IMA) – Northern Idaho Region – Webinar on March 3
- Applied Corrective & Preventive Action Course – ONLINE – Thursday, March 4
- Statewide Virtual Safety Fest 2021 – March 9-11
- TechHelp Food Manufacturing Team Rolls out 2021 Courses