All Workshops & Courses Offered by TechHelp
TechHelp team members regularly host public and private workshops and courses of interest to Idaho manufacturers at locations across the state of Idaho and online. In the spring of 2021, TechHelp unveiled a Learning Management System or LMS that allows learners to take courses on-demand online at their own time, space, and place.
Most TechHelp workshops follow a “Learn & Apply” model that introduces attendees to advanced manufacturing concepts that they can apply in the workplace. Below is a list of courses that we provide on a regular basis. At the bottom of the page is a list of our upcoming events that are open for registration. If you are interested in a course that is not on our schedule, click the “I’m Interested” button at the bottom of the page and we will get in touch to let you know when we will next host that course.
LMS Courses – Take a course anytime & anyplace at your own pace.
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices SME Training – $199
Learn and understand the revised cGMPs according to the final rule for FSMA’s Preventive Controls for Human Food.
- Food Allergen Shift Meeting – $20
Use this presentation for onboarding new associates and/or to satisfy your FSMA and GFSI requirements for your production team’s annual Allergen Training.
- Food Allergen Training for Small & Medium Enterprises (SME) – $199
This course will elaborate on the major food allergens and how they affect current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and Food Safety Principles for food manufacturers and suppliers.
- Introduction to Food Manufacturing for Entrepreneurs– $149
This course will teach you the basics of food manufacturing regulations, new product development, food safety, and scaling up.
- Introduction to Lockout Tagout – $39
This course will teach you what is required by the OSHA regulation and provide tips to improve your own program.
- Feedback That Empowers Webinar – $3
About 60% of employees say that they have not received useful feedback in the last 6 months. Tune in with top manufacturing and innovation leaders as we dive into tools that will unlock drive engagement and performance.
- Overview of State & Federal Food Regulations – 8.99
Learn and understand which state and federal regulations may apply to your food manufacturing business.
- Idaho Food Safety Cooperative Program – $2,900
The IFSC course will give you the knowledge, templates, training, and coaching needed to create a Food Safety Plan that puts you in compliance with new regulations of the Food Safety Modernization Act.
OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE COURSES
FOOD MANUFACTURING COURSES
Instructor Led & Online
- Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP) IHA Certified 8 Hour Course
- FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food Course (PCQI)
- FSPCA Preventive Controls for Animal Food Course (PCQI)
- Implementing Safe Quality Food (SQF) Systems
- Practical Sensory Programs for Factories & Quality Managers
- Applied Corrective & Preventive Action
- Intentional Adulteration / Food Defense
- Applied Quality Management Fundamentals
- Applied Pathogen Environmental Monitoring Program
- Food Packaging
- Internal Auditing with Hands-On Audit Experience
- Understanding the Basics | NSF/H1 Food Machinery Lubricants
- Idaho Food Safety Cooperative
- Intro to Financial Management