All Public & Private Workshops & Courses Offered by TechHelp
TechHelp team members regularly host public and private workshops and courses of interest to Idaho manufacturers at locations across the state of Idaho and online. Most of our workshops follow a “Learn & Apply” model that introduces attendees to advanced manufacturing concepts that they can apply in the workplace.
Below is a list of courses that we provide on a regular basis. At the bottom of the page is a list of our upcoming events that are open for registration. If you are interested in a course that is not on our schedule, click the “I’m Interested” button at the bottom of the page and we will get in touch to let you know when we will next host that course.
- Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP) IHA Certified 8 Hour Course
- FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food Course (PCQI)
- FSPCA Preventive Controls for Animal Food Course (PCQI)
- Implementing Safe Quality Food (SQF) Systems
- Practical Sensory Programs for Factories & Quality Managers
- Applied Corrective & Preventive Action
- Intentional Adulteration / Food Defense
- Applied Quality Management Fundamentals
- Applied Pathogen Environmental Monitoring Program
- Food Packaging
- Internal Auditing with Hands-On Audit Experience
- Understanding the Basics | NSF/H1 Food Machinery Lubricants