The TechHelp Mission
TechHelp strives to be the catalyst for strengthening Idaho manufacturing — accelerating its ongoing transformation into a more efficient and powerful engine of innovation driving economic growth and job creation.
- Accessible – TechHelp is an accessible organization that communicates regularly with clients, partners, and employees. TechHelp builds business relationships based on long-term commitment, trust, tangible results, and putting client interests first.
- High Performing – TechHelp enhances customer satisfaction by helping businesses transform their operations and become self-sufficient in managing the change.
- Impactful – TechHelp is an investment that pays for itself through significant returns to businesses, stakeholders, and the state economy. TechHelp’s services drive higher productivity and wages, an increased tax base, quality jobs for Idaho graduates, growth in rural areas, and improvements to the environment.
- An Extension – We extend our people, services, resources, knowledge, and expertise to help Idaho manufacturers, processors, and inventors improve competitiveness and profitability. We are an extension of your company and your staff.
Our Guiding Principles
- Customer success is our passion. Our customers receive innovative and highly impactful consulting services that create a sustainable company in which its success is measured by high performance, profitability, and growth.
- Relationships are critical. We achieve these successes by developing and maintaining lasting, principle-based, trusted-advisor relationships with key company leaders, by observing and listening, and then offering holistic assessments and proven practices that facilitate effective team-based solutions.
- We work as a team. Our team success is the result of a focused strategy powered by three distinct but closely related components:
- Business development
- Client consulting
- Project economic impact
Our organizational efficiency is enhanced by valuing and leveraging the contributions of our internal team, third-party service providers, and our key stakeholders (e.g., Board members).
- We value individuals. Our people are our colleagues on the continuous improvement journey; they embody the skills and characteristics that are TechHelp’s competitive advantage. We must behave in ways that utilize every bit of our team’s abilities—to not do so leads to failure. We are more than the sum of our parts; synergism is enhanced by respectful inclusive dialogue, thinking together, honesty, and ultimately caring for one another.
- Internal and external positive outcomes are enhanced by self-directed individuals, who communicate openly and respectfully. All individuals operate on positive intent and include their team members in all key aspects of the business. As a group, we recognize a wide variety of individual contributions are key to the success of the team.
- Our consulting is unbiased, innovative, and authentic. Our brand is powered by unbiased consulting, by providing skilled delivery resources, and by consistently satisfying our customers. Our name recognition is bolstered by the existing brand influence associated with the three state universities and the national Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) system and is synonymous with actively demonstrating the best practices we use with our clients.
- Positive financial impact is fundamental to our success. TechHelp’s financial health is reflected in a healthy reserve balance established by multiple, steady streams of client revenue, state and federal grants, and special initiative grants. Our financial success is boosted by our reputation for plainspoken honesty, data-driven strategies, and innovative, long-lasting, and highly impactful solutions.