Food Manufacturing Excellence
- Need help creating a shelf life program?
- Could you use a small consumer test to determine your product portfolio’s “critical to quality” attributes?
- Could you use a little assistance in creating online training modules or setting up a “train the trainer” culture in your facility?
- Do you have an operation where you’d like to increase your throughput or yield?
- Is it time to bolster your food safety program?
TechHelp’s Idaho-based Food Manufacturing Team, led by Catherine Cantley and Janna Hamlett, includes university faculty, agricultural extension resources, and internationally recognized contracted partners. We bring a broad range of services to the food industry through site visits, needs assessments, on-site project work, on-site training, and public courses. TechHelp offers a wide range of services to help you grow revenues, improve productivity & performance, and strengthen your global competitiveness. Contact TechHelp today to schedule a free assessment.
Regulators, retailers, and industrial customers require food and dairy processors to adhere to stringent rules or global food safety standards that protect consumers. TechHelp offers a full suite of services and courses that help processors learn about, get certified in, and implement modern food safety standards that improve products, processes, and competitiveness. In 2018, TechHelp joined its sister MEP Centers in Washington and Montana to create a tri-state food safety partnership focused on sharing knowledge and resources.
For Information Contact:
- Catherine Cantley at 208-426-2181 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Janna Hamlett at 208-731-9363 or email@example.com
LMS Courses – Take a course anytime & anyplace at your own pace.
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices SME Training – $199
Learn and understand the revised cGMPs according to the final rule for FSMA’s Preventive Controls for Human Food.
- Food Allergen Shift Meeting – $20
Use this presentation for onboarding new associates and/or to satisfy your FSMA and GFSI requirements for your production team’s annual Allergen Training.
- Food Allergen Training for Small & Medium Enterprises (SME) – $199
This course will elaborate on the major food allergens and how they affect current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and Food Safety Principles for food manufacturers and suppliers.
- Introduction to Food Manufacturing for Entrepreneurs– $149
This course will teach you the basics of food manufacturing regulations, new product development, food safety, and scaling up.
- Introduction to Lockout Tagout – $39
This course will teach you what is required by the OSHA regulation and provide tips to improve your own program.
- Feedback That Empowers Webinar – $3
About 60% of employees say that they have not received useful feedback in the last 6 months. Tune in with top manufacturing and innovation leaders as we dive into tools that will unlock drive engagement and performance.
- Overview of State & Federal Food Regulations – 8.99
Learn and understand which state and federal regulations may apply to your food manufacturing business.
- Idaho Food Safety Cooperative Program – $2,900
The IFSC course will give you the knowledge, templates, training, and coaching needed to create a Food Safety Plan that puts you in compliance with new regulations of the Food Safety Modernization Act.
Ready to get started?
Click the button below to fill out a form so we can better assess your needs!
Our Food Manufacturing Excellence Team
Upcoming Food Events
This FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food course is the “standardized curriculum” recognized by the FDA. This course covers regulation Title 21 CFR 117 – Current Good Manufacturing Practice, Hazard Analysis, and Risk-Based Preventive Controls for Human Food. The course will go in-depth with requirements for Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls based food safety training. Course participants will get familiar with all requirements of Preventive Controls based food safety plan and how to design the plan, and upon successful completion of the course, become a Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI).