Advanced Food Safety Programs
The FDA published its Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) regulations in September of 2015 that requires the completion of specialized training for processors of human food and animal feed/pet food. TechHelp and our regional partners are offering training sessions and onsite technical assistance in support of FSMA.
- Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) Gap Analysis
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- Write your FSMA compliant plan with the Idaho Food Safety Cooperative (IFSC)
- Food Safety Program Development and Audits
- Microbiological Testing
- FSMA Certified Curriculums for Human and Animal Food, Foreign Suppliers, Product Safety, and Seafood
For Information Contact:
Catherine Cantley at 208-426-2181 or email@example.com or
Janna Hamlett at 208-731-9363 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
LMS Courses – Take a course anytime & anyplace at your own pace.
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices SME Training – $199
- Food Allergen Shift Meeting – $20
- Food Allergen Training for Small & Medium Enterprises (SME) – $199
- Introduction to Food Manufacturing for Entrepreneurs– $149
- Introduction to Lockout Tagout – $39
- Feedback That Empowers Webinar – $3
- Overview of State & Federal Food Regulations – 8.99
- Idaho Food Safety Cooperative Program – $2,900