How to Calculate Sample Size
Food Specialist Catherine Cantley, of TechHelp and the University of Idaho, brings a wealth of new skills, expertise, and service offerings to the TechHelp Team. Catherine is an experienced Senior Research and Development Manager with demonstrated expertise in food manufacturing, process engineering, product optimization, food safety, and sensory and consumer science. Catherine offers a wide range of services that you can leverage within your company.
Learn more about Catherine from Catherine in the above video that explores Manufacturing Variability and Sample Size. The video includes an explanation of Demming’s Funnel Experiment and a useful QI Macro for determining sample size that Catherine will send to you upon request. If you’d like to explore this or other topics in more detail, contact Catherine to schedule a meeting or a free assessment of your operation.
Let us know how we can help.
- Food Regulations & Labeling – Know the Business Cold!
- Tools of Continuous Improvement and Root Cause Analysis – Live Online – September 30
- Implementing an Effective Sanitation Program in a Food Manufacturing Facility – Rescheduled
- Join Janna for Intro to HACCP on Aug 23 and Safe Quality Foods Workshop on Aug 24
- Intro to Data Analysis with Catherine Cantley on Aug 17